2010-02-03

WEM

Yesterday my family and I went to West Edmonton Mall which used to be the biggest shopping mall in the world. Now it ranks fifth but it is still impressive. Bigger ones have been built in China (2), in the Philippines, and in Singapore. In WEM you find Galaxyland, Waterpark, Sea lions rock, Columbus' Santa Maria, an ice rink as big as a football stadium, and hundreds of shops and restaurants ... So we had a Chinese-Italian-North American meal. I got myself a new suitcase, although my old one has lasted for over thirty years but it is a bit inconvenient now as it has no wheels. Our son went crazy at Footlocker and Urban Outfitters ...
In one of these shops my son recommended I buy the Tee shirt you see in the photo. But I opted for a UoA T-shirt instead.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen