2010-01-21

A day in the life of...

What about my daily routine? I get up at around 7, and after breakfast I have a look at my mails having come in during the night. At around nine I go to the Wirth Institute where I prepare my talks, read and do online work for the MA Language Testing course. I go to the library, have coffee somewhere in HUB, meet colleagues from the MLCS department, go home, prepare a late lunch. Afterwards I do some more reading, once in a while I prepare a task and put it on eCampus for the Russisch IV course at home.
I am in contact with Lucas who runs my Syntax course, and I am discussing the next written Bakkalaureatstest which is designed by Georg and Tanja. Good luck to those who take the test!
There was light snowfall this morning. On the photo you can see one of the many libraries on campus and students on their way to work. I walk past Rutherford Library (Humanities and Social Sciences) everyday on my way to the Institute.
Today I have been invited to the UoA's Johann Strauss Ball here in Edmonton. I would very much like to go but there is one big problem: I did not bring a tuxedo and a black or white tie.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen