2010-01-24

Sunday: Half time

A lazy Sunday?
I decided to get up late. The reason was I get these funny noises in my bedroom and they kept me awake between 4 and 5 in the morning. So I decided to read. Elie Wiesel's Night. Not the reading for a sleepless night.
The weather is getting colder: -10° today. After breakfast I read through the four Gutachten of my Habil. It is high time my work on "Silences in Russian" got ready for publication. I thought I would have more time here but this does not seem to be the case. I am quite busy with preparing my talks and keeping up with my online course at Lancaster University. And also my blog takes time. But I enjoy writing it.
Today I moved the desk to the window in my little study between bedroom and living room/kitchen. The view is neither stunning nor breathtaking but there is more light now and I am not sitting with my back to the window. Well, back to my work then …
P.S. Went for a walk for half an hour after sitting over my work all day. Minus 11. Feels like -19, says Edmonton Weather, because of the wind (20 km/h). But I enjoyed it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen